When this internship suits you 🤖
- You have a preference for a pragmatic, ambitious, small and close team.
- You are finishing your Software Engineering or related studies and are on the lookout for an internship.
- You want to have a great learning experience and want to apply your coding skills in a read world setting.
- Experience with deploying code with CI/CD pipelines and using Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- You are passionate about the world of Machine Learning and AI and believe it is of great importance to apply it in the fairest way possible.
What you will be doing 👩💻
You will be directly involved in our product team for the development of our Machine Learning serving platform. Realising innovative features around deployment, monitoring and explainability of Machine Learning.
Our platform is mostly witten in the TypeScript frameworks Angular and NestJS, so experience is important. The Machine Learning services are witten in Python and Go, so experience there is an advantage too. Experience working with other parts of our stack is a bonus, particularly Docker, Kubernetes and PostgreSQL, but not essential.
How to apply 🚀
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Know someone who would be a great fit? Help us by sending them a link to this page.
How we proceed 🔎
All jobs and internships at Deeploy start with an assessment of your experience and motivation based on the CV and cover letter, progressing to 1-2 short interviews and a short mock project assignment.
Rather than trying to guess if we’ll work well together based on lengthy assessments or questionnaires, we instead invite promising candidates to work on a real life mock project with us. The mock projects is typically 4 hours of work, and give us an opportunity to get to know each other prior to pursuing an offer. It’s also a chance for candidates to make sure that it’s a good fit for them. For the case you will be invited to our office.
Hope to see you soon!